All SPECIAL NEEDS TOURS are available! We enthusiastically welcome you to join us again, or for your first time.
Office hours are currently Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Please leave a message or send an email if we miss you.
Our Safeguards for future travel are listed below. Meanwhile, please don’t hesitate to contact us concerning your travel needs.
The guidelines for safe practices related to prevention of Coronavirus spread are continually changing. Able Trek Tours’ policies will adapt as government guidelines and circumstances change. At this time we strongly encourage all Travelers and staff to get vaccinated as soon as they are able. Due to many personal situations we will NOT require a Covid-19 vaccination to travel unless a specific destination requires such.
- As of 5/20/22 we DO require mask wearing on the motor coach and at all indoor locations where groups of people are present and sitting close together. While outside masking will be optional. Please bring enough disposable medical grade face coverings to wear a fresh/new one each day of the trip.
- We ask/request that Travelers be tested for Covid 1 to 2 days prior to the trip. Naturally any positive participants will not be allowed to travel – contact us immediately. We will do our very best to provide a full refund if this is the case.
- Travelers and chaperones will be required to abide by any rules/guidelines established by the attractions or destinations that we visit.
- Our Tour Leader and/or Nurse can require anyone to wear a face mask and/or social distance if they feel doing so is in the best interest of the Traveler and/or fellow Travelers.
- We REQUIRE any guest/Traveler who is sick to stay home and not travel with us.
We reserve the right to change this policy when the situation allows. Only disposable face masks are allowed – no neck gaiters, bandanas or masks with vents. Travelers will be required to abide by any rules/guidelines established by the attractions or destinations that we visit. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.