Dear Travelers & Friends,
We are excited about all of the trips we are offering in 2020 & 2021. We want to ensure you that the health and the well-being of you, our customers, and our employees remain a top priority as we monitor the COVID-19 virus situation. Unless we feel travel to a specific destination or attraction presents an undue risk or we are directed by public health officials, all events trips and tours will go on as scheduled. We are taking additional precautions with the cleaning of our motor coaches and providing you and fellow Travelers with steps they can take to remain healthy. These efforts include:
- Deep cleaning the motor coaches after each trip and additionally sanitizing areas in the motor coaches throughout the day.
- Providing hand sanitation products in the motor coaches.
- Encouraging passengers and our staff and volunteers who are not feeling well to stay home.
What can you do to help?
- Practice frequent and thorough handwashing. Wash your hands often, with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. The CDC says it is the single most important infection control measure, and it lists it first among the guidelines for preventing the spread of any virus/disease.
- Carry alcohol-based hand sanitizer (the CDC recommends at least 60% alcohol) in case water isn’t nearby.
- Use the sanitizers provided in our motor coaches and throughout the facilities we visit.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice frequent self-sanitization of your “high-touch” areas in your workspace, car, home, spaces you “live”, etc.
- Do your fellow travelers a favor and don’t travel when you’re sick. The CDC recommends travelers stay home a minimum of 24 hours after a fever subsides. We will diligently work with you to re-schedule your trip or provide a refund.
If you have any questions about our policies and preparations, please don’t hesitate to ask.
ABLE TREK TOURS, INC.