Coronavirus Safeguards, Policies and Procedures
Updated as of 12/1/2021
We want to ensure you that the health and the well-being of you, our customers, and our employees remain a top priority as we monitor the COVID-19 virus situation. Due to the recent increase in Covid virus spread, new variants, and the fact we are spending more time indoors during the winter we have made the following decision.
All Travelers and Chaperones will be REQUIRED to wear face coverings while in close proximity to one other. This includes while riding the motor coaches and at indoor shows and attractions.
As always we strongly encourage all Travelers and staff to get vaccinated as soon as they are able. Due to many personal situations we will NOT require a Covid-19 vaccination to travel unless a specific destination requires such. Travelers are required to bring cloth face masks with them on the trip. We prefer Travelers bring a supply of the disposable type of face coverings – at least enough for two fresh changes per day. Neck gators are not acceptable. Travelers will be required to abide by any rules/guidelines established by the attractions or destinations that we visit.
We are taking additional precautions with the cleaning of our motor coaches and providing you and fellow Travelers with steps they can take to remain healthy. These efforts include:
- Our Tour Leader and/or Nurse can require anyone to wear a face mask and/or social distance if they feel doing so is in the best interest of the Traveler and/or fellow Travelers.
- Passengers will sit in the same seat during the entire trip (no seat rotations).
- Hand sanitizer will be offered and required to use each time the motor coach is loaded and unloaded.
- We REQUIRE any guest who is sick to stay home.
- Each night/after each trip we will thoroughly clean and sanitize the motor coach.
- During the day we will frequently sanitize high touch areas in the motor coach.
We understand that some participants may not agree with the policy of mandatory masking. However, at this time to protect all participants we feel this is the best practice. We feel wearing a face covering creates a safer environment that makes it feasible for us to continue to travel together. And, at the same time respect the health of our fellow travelers. It is really that simple.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
ABLE TREK TOURS, INC.