Winter – Enough Already!!
March 10, 2020 - March 13, 2020$925
By March the cold weather, the snow shoveling, and ice covered streets and sidewalks start to get to all of us. To help break up the winter doldrums we are offing this trip featuring a variety of shows to warm your soul.
* Fireside Dinner Theater: The exact show at the Fireside will not be announced until September 2019. However, we promise you won’t be disappointed as every Fireside show is amazing – and the food is delicious.
* Dancing Horses Dinner Theater: Prepare to be astonished by an array of stunning horses, talking parrots and other lovable creatures you’ll see, touch and interact with. This fabulous show includes a delicious meal. Some people say horses can’t dance…..those people have never been to The Dancing Horses Theater.
* Rosewood Theater’s Heart & Soul Show: This show spotlights love songs influenced by vocal harmonies of the 50’s and 60’s – The Chordettes, The Beatles, Nat King Cole, The Turtles, The Platters, The Beach Boys, Everly Brothers, The Shirelles, The Drifters, The Righteous Brothers and current artists such as Michael Buble’ and Billy Joel.
* Tiki Terrace’s Echoes of Polynesian Review: You will be transported to the warm and sunny South Pacific for a Hawaiian Luau. The beautiful costumes, dancing, songs, comedy and food will be a welcome treat.
* Tristin Crist Magic Show: You won’t believe your eyes! This family show features unbelievable sleight-of-hand acts, illusions, levitations and more magical fun. Time for enjoying our hotels’ pool and hot tub is planned.
All breakfasts, one lunch and all evening meals are included. Motor coach transportation. Minimal walking.
Cost per person: $925 – Double $880 – Quad $1,075 – Single/ADA
Pickup Locations: Allenton, Appleton, Beloit, Dubuque, Fond du Lac, Madison, Milwaukee, Oshkosh, Platteville, Rockford, Stevens Point, Tomah, Waupaca, Wisconsin Dells