The Whole Kit and Caboodle
October 25 - October 28$955
Join us for a collection of unique attractions and entertaining shows – “The Whole Kit & Caboodle”.
* Fireside Dinner Theater’s “Buddy – The Buddy Holly Story”: This toe-tapping, hand-clapping true story of Buddy Holly’s short yet spectacular career features classic songs “That’ll Be the Day, “Peggy Sue”, “Oh Boy” and many more.
* Dancing Horses Dinner Theater: Prepare to be astonished by an array of stunning horses, talking parrots and other lovable creatures you’ll see, touch and interact with. This fabulous show includes a delicious meal. Some people say horses can’t dance…..those people have never been to The Dancing Horses Theater.
* Rosewood Theater’s Classic Hit Parade – Enjoy this show which features unforgettable rock, pop, and country hits and the icons that made them famous. The Drifters, The Beach Boys, Aretha Franklin, Righteous Brothers, Chicago, The Beatles, Books & Dunn, Doobie Brothers, Shania Twain, Grand Funk Railroad & Santana.
* Jelly Belly Factory Tour: Enjoy a colorful and tasty tram tour of the Pleasant Prairie Jelly Belly Plant. Plus, their gift shop is amazing and filled with delicious goodies.
* East Troy Electric Railway: Enjoy a fun and scenic train ride from East Troy to the Elegant Farmer Store where we’ll have time for shopping.
* Lake Geneva Ice Cream Social Cruise: Enjoy a narrated boat tour aboard the Grand Belle of Geneva and be served a delicious Breyer’s ice cream sundae prepared just the way you like it.
All breakfasts, one lunch and all evening meals are included. Motor coach transportation. Minimal walking.
Cost per person: $955 – Double $920 – Quad $1,110 – Single/ADA
Pickup Locations: Allenton, Appleton, Beloit, Dubuque, Fond du Lac, Madison, Milwaukee, Oshkosh, Platteville, Rockford, Stevens Point, Tomah, Waupaca, Wisconsin Dells