Let it Ride
August 5 - August 9$1,195
What a “moving” journey this will be. Virtually every attraction on this vacation involves a unique and interesting ride. Attractions include:
* Geneva Safari Truck Adventure – An up-close experience riding in a custom built safari truck across a rolling savanna feeding animals from around the world – American bison, ostrich, llama, alpaca, zebra, miniature horse, horned oryx, antelope, miniature zebu, goats, Pekin ducks and more.
* Lake Geneva Mailboat – Watch in amazement as the mail person “JUMPS” off the moving boat onto docks delivering mail to over 75 homes. The boat captain will provide a comprehensive history of the beautiful estates around Lake Geneva.
* Volo Auto Museum – One of the best and most comprehensive auto museums in the country. See TV and movie cars, bizarre cars, cars previously owned by the rich and famous, and a large military-oriented “Armed Forces Exhibit” – Volo, IL.
* Jelly Belly Tour – A “deliciously fun” tram tour through the Jelly Belly factory warehouse in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
* Mid-Continent Railway – A memorable 7-mile train ride through the Baraboo Hills. Sit back and relax in the beautifully restored cars that are over 100 years old.
* Lost Canyon Horse-Drawn Wagon Ride – A ride through the deepest and longest land canyon in Wisconsin featuring sheer sandstone and rock walls that have not seen light in 50,000 years – Wisconsin Dells.
* Dells Ducks Tour – Re-conditioned WWII vehicles that navigate rough terrain and into the Wisconsin River with lumbering ease.
* Rosewood Dinner Theater – “Cruisin” – Tune in the radio dial in that 57 Chevy to your favorite rock n’ roll songs. Cruise to the rhythms of The Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Bill Haley and the Comets, Chuck Barry, Elvis, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, Diana Ross & the Supremes, and a tribute to the fabulous 50’s & 60’s from the musical Grease.
* The Palace Dinner Theater – “Mamma Mia” – Take a RIDE down memory lane with this jukebox musical that combines a fantastic feel-good story with timeless songs from the 1970’s rock/disco group ABBA.
All breakfasts, one lunch, and all evening meals are included. Motor coach transportation. Moderate walking.
Cost per person: $1,195 – Double $1,115 – Quad $1,415 – Single/ADA
Pickup Locations: Allenton, Appleton, Beloit, Dubuque, East Troy, Fond du Lac, Madison, Milwaukee, Mt. Horeb, Oshkosh, Platteville, Stevens Point, Waupaca, Wisconsin Dells