All SPECIAL NEEDS TOURS are available! We enthusiastically welcome you to join us again, or for your first time.
Office hours are currently Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Please leave a message or send an email if we miss you.
Our Safeguards for future travel are listed below. Meanwhile, please don’t hesitate to contact us concerning your travel needs.
- At this time we strongly encourage all Travelers to get vaccinated as soon as they are able. Due to many personal situations we do NOT require a Covid-19 vaccination to travel.
- We request/ask that guests test for Covid 1 to 2 days prior to the trip. Naturally any positive participants will not be allowed to travel – contact us immediately. We will do our very best to provide a full refund if this is the case.
- At this time we are not requiring Travelers to wear masks/face coverings. Anyone who feels more comfortable/safe are welcome to wear face coverings. This policy could change depending on the situation at the time of the trip.
- Travelers and chaperones will be required to abide by any rules/guidelines established by the attractions or destinations that we visit.
- Our Tour Leader and/or Nurse can require anyone to wear a face mask and/or social distance if they feel doing so is in the best interest of the Traveler and/or fellow Travelers.
- We REQUIRE any guest/Traveler who is sick to stay home and not travel with us.
We reserve the right to change this policy when the situation allows.