SPECIAL NEEDS TOURS for 2021 and early 2022 will be announced very soon!
GENERAL PUBLIC TOURS for 2021 are currently being planned. We expect these tours to be announced no later than mid-March 2021. We do not anticipate any General Public tours taking place until at least May of 2021.
CHARTER BUS SERVICE remains fully operational. Our 36 and 56 passenger coaches are available for your group transportation needs. Please contact us for a full quote and our policies to keep you safe and healthy aboard our motor coaches.
Office hours are currently Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 AM until Noon. Please leave a message or send an email if we miss you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We greatly appreciate your patronage over the years. We look forward to returning to a robust travel schedule in 2021. Our Safeguards for future travel are listed below. Meanwhile, please don’t hesitate to contact me concerning your travel needs.
ABLE TREK TOURS, INC.
We are excited about all of the trips we are offering in 2021. We want to ensure you that the health and the well-being of you, our customers, and our employees remain a top priority as we monitor the COVID-19 virus situation. Unless we feel travel to a specific destination or attraction presents an undue risk or we are directed by public health officials, tours will go on as scheduled. We are taking additional precautions with the cleaning of our motor coaches and providing you and fellow Travelers with steps they can take to remain healthy. These efforts include:
- While boarding, un-boarding, moving around in the vehicle and interacting with fellow passengers we are REQUIRING that all passengers wear a cloth face mask. Once seated in your seat we REQUEST that you continue to wear the cloth face mask however it will NOT be required. This policy will be enforced to respect the health and safety of yourself and fellow passengers. YOU WILL NEED TO SUPPLY YOUR OWN PERSONAL CLOTH FACE COVERING. Note: if you don’t have or forget a face covering we will have them available for sale at $1.00 each.
- Each motor coach will have limited capacity. Our goal is to keep the coach at less than 50-75% capacity.
- Passengers will be spaced throughout the motor coach.
- Every other row of seats will be empty if possible.
- Passengers will be allowed to sit with members in the same household and/or with whom they rode with in their personal vehicle to our pick-up location.
- Passengers will sit in the same seat during the entire trip (no seat rotations).
- Hand sanitizer will be offered (hands free) each time the motor coach is loaded and unloaded.
- We REQUIRE any guest who is sick to stay home.
- Our drivers and escorts will wear cloth face coverings and gloves when interacting with passengers. Drivers will not be required to wear a face covering while driving.
- Each night/after each trip we will thoroughly clean and sanitize the motor coach.
- During the day we will frequently sanitize high touch areas in the motor coach.
If you have any questions about our policies and preparations, please don’t hesitate to ask.